Why use a Mortgage Broker who specializes in Military Mortgage Financing?
1. The main reason you should seek out a Mortgage Broker who is experienced and Specializes in Military Mortgage Financing is Mortgage Penalties!!!
Many banks say you can port your mortgage and the fact of the matter is that you can. However what happens if you are posted to a region in which you cannot afford a mortgage? You are forced to Pay the Mortgage Penalty because you cannot port your mortgage. Employers who pay mortgage penalties is a thing of the past. It is just as important to have an exit plan incase you are posted. Your rate will mean nothing if you have a significant penalty for breaking your mortgage term because of a posting. I have lenders who have specialized military policies for mortgage penalties. One in which has no mortgage penalty due to a posting with Best Interest Rates.
Not all banks who offer the DND Military Penalty Mortgage are the same. You must realize that some of them will make you port your mortgage if you are purchasing at your next posting. Porting my not be in your best interest because of bank porting policies etc. Ask me for details.
2. Brookfield IRP Military Interest Rate Buy Downs - Click here for more information
3. Mortgage Brokers have the ability to work with you from across the country. My promise to you is quick response time with access to me 7 days a week, evenings, weekends and holidays.
4. I understand your military benefit entitlements
Mortgage Brokers are independent, trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs!
A Mortgage Broker's primary expertise is locating funding for mortgage financing. They know where the best rates can be found. What's more, they have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing.
Mortgage Brokers work hard for YOU and NOT the banks!
Brokers are not limited in the product they can offer you. Brokers seek out the best lender package to suit your specific situation, whether it’s with a Chartered Bank, Trust or Insurance Company, or Private Funds.
There is a wide assortment of options and features available to homebuyers today. Shopping around takes a lot of time and effort. The mortgage process within today's very competitive marketplace intimidates many Canadian homebuyers. It pays to work with a mortgage professional who will represent you and ensure the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your needs.
Choosing the wrong mortgage can cost you thousands of extra dollars. Mortgage Brokers are trained professionals who can help you save on your mortgage dollar.
10 Reasons to use a Mortgage Broker
• Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
• Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
• They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
• Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
• They work for YOU, not the bank.
• Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
• They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
• They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
• They save you time and money!
• Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.
Other than rates, why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
In addition to rates, because mortgage-based financing is the broker's primary business, he or she has developed expertise in what type of mortgage financing each lender prefers to pursue. This kind of knowledge not only results in the most favourable rates for each project, but often whether a project is funded at all.
How do Mortgage Brokers Find Superior Rates?
Interest rates are a concern to borrowers. Because of their daily contact with lenders, brokers know which project or home attracts a favorable interest rate from one institution, but a higher rate at another. Some institutions, in fact, will only accept mortgage submissions from mortgage brokers.
These rates, and preferences for types of mortgages, can change daily, depending on economic circumstances or based on the size of an institution's portfolio in a particular type of mortgage. Your Mortgage Broker keeps current and knows which lender to approach first. As a result, mortgage rates obtained by Brokers are among the best available at the time of placement.
Why should I go to a Mortgage Broker first?
A professional presentation to a lender on the first application will get the best response and save you valuable time and money. Secondary applications with previous credit bureau inquiries may be more costly.
Often the success of obtaining mortgage approval depends on the way a proposal is presented and to whom it is sent. Your Mortgage Broker is trained to present your mortgage proposal where and how it will get the most immediate, positive result.
You don't call an insurance company for insurance - you use an insurance broker, because of their expertise, product knowledge and rates. So remember, call your mortgage broker first!
How do Brokers get better deals than many Banks?
The lenders who work with mortgage brokers include traditional sources, such as chartered banks, trust companies, as well as corporate and private pension funds.
In addition to these sources, brokers often develop professional relationships with private sources of funds, termed private lenders. These lenders can provide many various mortgage products not available at conventional sources.